Our Data Science Internship Program will offer students an experiential learning experience with the opportunity to work on projects for solving business problems from industry. This program will enable you to gain knowledge on fundamentals of analytics and its application in real world scenarios. You will experience the importance of collaborative working and improve your creative and problem solving skills. By completing the internship program, you will be able to fulfill the AICTE criteria for qualifying for your engineering degree as well as get better opportunities for job placements.
Yes, this internship program will enable you to fulfill the AICTE criteria for completing your engineering degree. But you will benefit much more. This Internship program will help you enrich your learning as well as gain practical experience in application of data science in solving business problems. Thereby, you will be better prepared for job placements and perform well in your job. Students can sign up directly for the Internship program or join after taking our data analytics courses.
The internship will be conducted online, whereby students from any location can participate in the internship program. Students will have the opportunity to work on projects to solve real world problems faced by companies in various industry sectors. The duration of this program is 6 weeks.
- Groups of 2 – 4 students will be assigned to one project.
- A Faculty member from RVCE will mentor a project group. Wherever applicable, a Guide from the company will be assigned to each group.
- Duration of the internship program will be 6 weeks. Typically, the activities during the internship program will be as follows:
- Week 1 Foundation training and orientation to the project
- Weeks 2 Mentoring sessions by industry professionals
- Weeks 3 – 6 Project work, report preparation and presentation
- The internship program will be through online mode.
Who Should Join the Program?
- Real-Time Predictive Analytics
- Recommendation Engines
- Customer Segmentation
- Fraud Detection
- Detection of Malicious URLs
- SMS Spam detection using ML
- Twitter Sentiment Classification
- Fake News Detection
- Personalized Marketing
- Customer sentiment analysis
- Patients Predictions For Improved Staffing
- Real-Time Alerting
- Enhancing Patient Engagement
- Using Health Data For InformedStrategic Planning
- Internship Certificate from Quest Skills & RVCE
- Domain Training
- Project work
Dates to Remember
- Prof. Anisha B S
- Prof. Shaila Koppad
Internship Program Organized & Certified By
Quest Skills and RVCE Centre of Excellence in AI, ML and Data Science, Department of CSE.